Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Keys to Lasting Friendships- ONLINE BIBLE STUDTY- TBA

BECOME 
THE FRIEND 
YOU HAVE DREAMED 
OF BEING AND HAVING!



As I watch my 4 year old girl play with her friends, I remember being the same way- we all loved being a part of a group of friends who made us feel special. 

Then we grew up, we got busy, yet the need for friendship is as strong & Real now as it was for us all then.

We need other women:
  • Who will be with us in our everyday lives, to share our dreams & hopes
  • Give us feedback
  • Laughing with us
  • Enjoying each other presence
  • Or someone to cry with us 

I am pretty excited about this, our first online Blog Bible Study. I finally have permission to present excerpts with you all from NavPress, the publisher of this study. Here is a link if you would like to read an excerpt the publisher has in a PDF.



The topics we will be covering is:

1) Understanding Intimacy 
2) Bringing Out the Best in Each Other 
3) Holding One Another Accountable
4) Risking Hurt, Building Trust
5) Loving Lavishly
6) Freeing Friends to Love Others



You can purchase the Bible Study here, as of today the price is $8.99/book+ free Shipping when you are a prime member. I found it years ago at Good Samaratin Book store in Berlin,Ohio for less than $4, you never know where you might find it

Yeah I got permission!! I plan on starting this study on Wed. April 3 and continuing each Wed for 6 weeks. I look forward to growing in this area and sharing that with you all!!



KEEP THE DATE MAY 4TH FOR OUR PRINCESS BALL CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to this study! Hoping to grow as a better friend =)

    ReplyDelete